Terms & Conditions
Ledra Capital LLC. may occasionally change the terms and conditions of site usage. These terms were last updated on January 30, 2009.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU SHOULD NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
1. Copyright: This website, along with all its associated design, text and graphics is Copyright 2006-2009 of Ledra Capital LLC and is protected by United States and International law. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. Trademarks: Ledra Capital LLC, the Ledra Capital LLC logo and other associated trade dress are registered and unregistered trademarks of Ledra Capital LLC. or its affiliates or subsidiaries. Use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of Ledra Capital LLC is prohibited. Other company, product, and service names appearing on this web-site may be trademarks or service marks of others.
3. Site Use:Ledra Capital LLC grants you permission to electronically download and/or print out in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of learning more about Ledra Capital LLC and for strictly non-commercial purposes. Other use, reproduction, copying, duplication or distribution of this site or its contents without prior written permission from Ledra Capital LLC is prohibited. This web-site can only be used for legal purposes.
4. Materials Sent To Us: Due to the volume of business plans and related material that we receive and the fact that multiple businesses plans often address similar opportunities, we cannot accept any responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality or otherwise preventing misuse of any material sent to us unless we have expressly agreed to do so in writing.
Please take this into account before sending us material that you consider proprietary or confidential.
5. Errors and Omissions: This site may contain errors and omissions. Ledra Capital LLC reserves the right to change the content of this site at any time and without prior notification.
6. Third Party Sites: This website may contain links to third party websites. Ledra Capital LLC does not take responsibility for the content and policies of these sites, nor should a link be construed as an endorsement of the third party or its website.
7. Warranties: ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LEDRA CAPITAL LLC, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS SITE. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING PRICING AND PROGRAM ITINERARY MAY BE INCOMPLETE, OUTDATED OR INACCURATE AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION.
8. Indemnification: You agree to hold Ledra Capital LLC and its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless for any injury incurred through the use of, or the inability to use, this web-site. This limitation of liability applies to (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages even if an authorized director, officer, employee, agent or representative of Ledra Capital LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the State of Delaware.